Book your stay with us today.Book today
970 SAUCHIEHALL STREET, GLASGOW G3 7TH
- Travelling west on the M8 · After Junction 16 - Enter fast lane
- Exit Junction 18 - Charing Cross / Kelvingrove
- Stay in right hand lane, go straight ahead to 2nd set of traffic lights
- Turn right into Berkeley Street
- Turn right into Elderslie Street then 1st left into Sauchiehall Street
- Argyll Guest House is 3 blocks on the right
Route Planner / SatNav:
To plan your route to Argyll Guest House, use the following postcode: G3 7TH
Ideally located for Glasgow's West End
Our fashionable Glasgow west end location is convenient for the city centre, close to the M8 motorway. We are close to Glasgow University and the ever popular Byres Road, with its vibrant bars and restaurants. The hotel has easy transport links to the city centre.
Glasgow is home to hundreds of pubs, clubs and exciting theatre venues. From musicals and pantomime at the Kings theatre, to the world's greatest rock and pop acts at the SECC and the brand new Hydro Arena, as well as classical venues like the Royal Concert Hall, there is something to suit all tastes. If you are looking for comedy check out what's on at The Stand, Glasgow's own comedy venue.
“This hotel was warm, cosy and we had a fabulous stay. The rooms were fantastic and our stay was very comfortable. It was close to local amenities and I would recommend it to anyone. ”